Early Bird Registration
Payment before 01 May
Regular Rate Registration
Payment between 02 May to 21 August
Payment after 21 August
|Registration Category||Presenter /
|Day 1 Off-Site Half-day Workshops (Chicago)1
|Days 2 & 3 Core Congress (Chicago)2
29 & 30 October
|Days 2 & 3 One Stand-Alone Symposium only (Chicago)3
29 & 30 October
|Day 4 Two Off-Site Programs (a.m. + p.m., Chicago)4
|Days 5 & 6 Regional City Programs5
01 & 02 November
|Opening VIP Networking Reception, Chicago||Saturday||US$150|
|Day 2 Sponsor Social Events, Chicago||Sunday||FREE for registered delegates|
|Day 3 Congress Dinner, Chicago7||Monday||Individual tickets: US$250|
Note: Registration payments are required to be paid in US Dollars (USD), as the payment is collected by the CTBUH Headquarters Office in Chicago, USA. All payments must be in US Dollars at the rates portrayed, irrespective of daily exchange rate fluctuations.
Note: All Rates in USD
- Day 1 Half-Day Workshops (Chicago) = Delegates will choose one half-day workshop for Monday morning, which will be hosted outside the Congress venue.
- Days 2 & 3 Core Congress (Chicago) = Two full days of Congress sessions in Chicago (Tuesday & Wednesday) , including all symposiums and program rooms + 2019 Congress digital proceedings + 2 lunches + 6 coffee breaks.
- Days 2 & 3 Stand-Alone Symposium only (Chicago) = Two full days of one Symposium sessions in Chicago (Tuesday & Wednesday), including 2 lunches + 6 coffee breaks.
- Day 4 Off-Site Programs (Chicago) = Delegates will choose one morning program and one afternoon program on Thursday, which take place within seminal tall buildings and urban spaces around Chicago.
- Days 5 & 6 Regional City Programs = Delegates can travel to one of the selected cities (to be confirmed) for a 2-day program hosted within seminal tall buildings and urban spaces in that city. Travel and accommodations to be paid by delegates. Note: only delegates registered for the Core Chicago Congress can attend a Regional City Program.
- Registrations for the Evening Social Events and Individual Dinner tickets can only be accepted for delegates registered for the 2-day Core Chicago Congress.
- Guests at sponsored Dinner Tables are not required to be registered for the Core Congress, but do need to submit required information to enable name badges at the Dinner.
- Presenter/CTBUH Leader Registration = For presenters notified of accepted abstracts or CTBUH Leaders only. For each accepted presentation, only one presenter is entitled to the reduced registration rate.
- Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund, minus a US$100 cancellation fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 21 August 2019. A 50% refund will be given after 21 August 2019–4 September 2019. No refund will be given for cancellation after 4 September 2019 due to costs incurred by CTBUH for each delegate at that time. No refunds will be given for those who register at an incorrect rate. No refunds will be given for those who do not attend the Congress. If you cannot attend the Congress we are happy to accept a substitute colleague without penalty up to 25 September 2019. No substitutions are allowed after 25 September 2019. All refunds will be handled after the conference.
- Reimbursement Policy: If a delegate wishes to change his/her booking and this is possible within the terms of the Cancellation Policy above, then a US$30 administration and bank fee (per delegate) will be charged on any reimbursement refund.
- Payment: Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. If a payment is not received within 24 hours of registration, then the registration may be canceled. A 3% bank fee will be charged for all credit card payments; a US$20 bank fee will be charged for all wire transfers.